Monday Cuppa--Which one?
Happy Monday, friends!
I hope you've had your first cuppa of love this morning :)
With SHADOWED releasing as its own novella on ebook - with its own beautiful cover - I've been thinking a lot about Ben and Libby and it got me wondering...
Which open-water swim would you choose? I recently read an article listing some of the world’s most challenging open water swims. Some of them are:
- The English Channel (First accomplished in 1875!)
- Alcatraz (San Francisco Bay)
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu (The original swim leg for the Ironman World Championship)
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim (Known as the hardest city swim—look out for debris, choppy water, and lots of boats!)
- Ice Swimming (the world record for the most Southerly swim is in Antarctica!)
- Loch Ness (Lots of lore to accompany you while you swim...)
- Straits of Florida (Key West to Cuba, accomplished by only a few people, ever!)
So, if you were to become an open water swimmer like Libby McKenna, which of these would you aim for first?