Monday Cuppa--Fall Days
Happy Monday, friends!
I can't believe we're nearing the end of September. Where did summer go? As a die-hard summer girl, I'm not happy, but I try to make the most of the change of seasons and there are things I love about Fall. So, I thought it'd be fun to share some of those things with you. So...
My Top Ten Favorite Things About Fall
- Colored leaves. We live in Maryland, and we get an amazing array of different colored leaves. I have a direct view from my office, so when they do change, I'll be sure to share a post.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are at Starbucks. Anyone have a good homemade recipe?
- Picnics. We just spent today at Historic Jerusalem Mills enjoying a picnic and playing with Little Man in the creek. Where's your favorite place to picnic?
- Fuzzy socks. My favorites are a pink pair I picked up at Crabtree & Evelyn while up in Canada. They're not just fuzzy, they are lotion socks so they feel incredible.
- Sweatshirts with shorts on cool evenings. The perfect combo of warm and cool, and only available at this time of year.
- Apple picking. We go to Weber's Farm every year for apples, pumpkins, and amazing cider.
- Cuddling up under the heated blanket my hubby got me last Christmas (on the colder nights).
- Harvest moons.
- Crisp air. I love the feel of the cool, crisp air on my face during morning walks.
- Watching our favorite sports team, FC Barcelona, play soccer while a fire crackles in the hearth.
I'd love to hear what your favorite things about Fall are. I'm even giving away a copy of Cold Shot to one lucky commenter and will announce the winner next week on Monday Cuppa.