Favorite Friday--Superhero Movies
I know it's been a while since I've shared a Favorite Friday with you, but today I have a really fun one. We (my family and I) love superhero movies. There's just something about them--action, adventure, fighting for what's right, self-sacrfice, and of course, humor. One of our new favorites is The Avengers. I hope you had the chance to see it on the big screen. It was amazing, But if you didn't, don't fret. It will be available for purchase on September 25th. We can hardly wait! And...it appears that they have a few fun surprises in store for us. Fandango shared this unaired clip on its Movie Blog today. Thought you'd enjoy! Such a love story waiting to be written, or rewritten, here :) Yes, I'm a diehard romantic at heart.
*Spoiler Alert* You may not want to watch if you haven't seen the movie yet. Here's another clip from The Avengers for you to enjoy, and our absolute favorite part in the entire movie.
What other superhero movies do we enjoy? I'm glad you asked.
- Iron Man 1 & 2
- Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Captain America (huge fan of Chris Evans--he is who I envision Gage McKenna from my Alaskan Courage series looking like).
Not too shabby, huh? :)
- Sky High (yes, not your traditional superhero movie, but so much fun and the same principles exist--the underdog overcoming and justice prevailing).
- Spiderman 1-3 (with Tobey MacGuire)
- The Amazing Spiderman
- Batman Begins and The Dark Knight--which is a little scary for me in all honesty. Haven't seen Dark Knight Rises yet, but plan to. My daughters have seen it and enjoyed it.
- The Incredible Hulk (with Ed Norton).
- X-men and X-Men 2 (not a fan of the rest).
- The Incredibles (yes, it's animated, but it's fabulous).
- Underdog (a little cheesy in parts, but really funny).
Hope you have a superhero kind of day!