Favorite Friday: Baltimore
I didn't post last week because it was Thanksgiving weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families. We spent our Thanksgiving at my Dad's. He lives on the Western Shore and the view is lovely.We love canoeing there.
Today I'd like to share some local favorites with you. I live in the Baltimore-Metro area where we are blessed with a ton of fun shops, historical sites, and great restaurants. Here are my favorites:
- Favorite Coffee Shop: Cafe Euro
- Favorite Pastry Shop: Vaccaro's
- Favorite Restaurant: Roy's My favorite entree is the U-10 Sea Scallops followed by the Melting HotChocolate Soufflé for dessert--delicious!
- Favorite Radio Station: 95.1 Shine FM
- Favorite Historical Site: Fort McHenry Where the Star Spangled Banner was penned.
More Best of Baltimore from Baltimore Magazine
What are some of your hometown favorites?